• Do you Play DayZ, World of Tanks or STO? Why not visit our Partner website The Good Stuff Clan and join the gaming goodness they have to offer, click here to join their discord

LSDeep

Released Xenforo Full 2.2.1

No permission to download

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
138,691D$
LSDeep submitted a new resource:

Xenforo Full - XenForo 2.2.1 Full Released

XenForo 2.2.1 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.

Most importantly, this release fixes two potential security vulnerabilities in XenForo.

The issues are XSS vulnerabilities. XSS (Cross Site Scripting) issues allow scripts and malicious HTML to be injected into the page, potentially allowing data theft or unauthenticated access...
Read more about this resource...

ScriptzFanXXX

No Limits V.I.P.
Reaction score
DS Credits
-452D$
I already have versioned v2.2.0 in the forum and I can heartily recommend disabling the old add-ons. Otherwise, after updating from v2.1 to v2.2 the admin sector will be unreachable.

I have seen it and know this solution if someone updates just like that. This solution involves deactivating all add-ons at once with a code in /src/config.php. After that my admin was reachable again via /admin.php.

Now under it the code to integrate:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: gisfreak and LSDeep

gisfreak

Valued Member
Reaction score
DS Credits
902D$
hmmm... is it possible to update old XF with full packages?
coz XF release in 2 version, full packages and update packages. and I thought full version is for clean install and update packages for update previous version.

ScriptzFanXXX

No Limits V.I.P.
Reaction score
DS Credits
-452D$
Yes, this is possible. You can update a XF-installation with a full package of xenforo forum. Or you can update a xf-installation with an update package of the xf-forum. There are 2 variants.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock