• Do you Play DayZ, World of Tanks or STO? Why not visit our Partner website The Good Stuff Clan and join the gaming goodness they have to offer, click here to join their discord

Xenforo 2.x XenForo 2.2 Thoughts

Salty Dog

return $TheKing;
Global Moderator
Reaction score
DS Credits
-839D$
Not sure this is the right forum but I want to get reactions from other users to the new features added in XenForo 2.2 and your thoughts on whether you are going to upgrade right away. Personally, I'm not upgrading right away as there is a bug with their new PWA system that if you have Friendly URLs enabled, you will constantly get 401 Unauthorized access. I can't upgrade my live site because I use Friendly URLs so hopefully, they get a fix out for it instead of blaming the browsers. Anyway, let's hear those thoughts and comments.

gisfreak

Valued Member
Reaction score
DS Credits
939D$
seems this bug already resolved, right?
see here:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
XF is a solid product although little bit basic in functionality, i love their approach in forum design,
I still on 2.1.x now, no rush for update, just wait and see for couple more patch,

maybe in the future, I will get one XF license ;)

Skyflow

No Limits V.I.P.
Reaction score
DS Credits
-659D$
I have just downloaded Xf and doing some tests now but so far seems great

thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock