• Do you Play DayZ, World of Tanks or STO? Why not visit our Partner website The Good Stuff Clan and join the gaming goodness they have to offer, click here to join their discord

Yondu

Resource WHMCS 7.7.0 RC1 - All callbacks removed 7.7.0 RC1

No permission to download

Yondu

V.I.P.
Reaction score
DS Credits
7,451D$
Yondu submitted a new resource:

WHMCS 7.7.0 RC1 - All callbacks removed - whmcs 7.7 nulled, whmcs 7.7.0 RC1 nulled

Release Notes

Apps & Integrations

A new way to browse available modules and integrations that includes all apps and integrations shipped with WHMCS by default as well as selected apps and integrations from the WHMCS Marketplace. Apps & Integrations is accessible via the Setup menu.

GoCardless Integration
GoCardless allows you to accept Direct Debit payments across the UK, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

CodeGuard Backup Solutions
CodeGuard allows you...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: dr.hope.light

seawaves

Reaction score
DS Credits
214D$
Hi Yondu

I don't have much knowledge about nulled WHMCS, so my question is if I install this WHMCS on my server will it not cause issues as someone once installed a nulled WHMCS on my server and my reseller suspended my account as they said it caused some issues on their servers not sure if they said RAM or CPU?

Sardwyn

Reaction score
DS Credits
429D$
seawaves - that always the chance you take. Look at the script yourself and determine its suitability. If you don't have the skills to null or the chances to take re suspended accounts and what not, then you have to buy :D

seawaves

Reaction score
DS Credits
214D$
Hi Sarwyn,
I did end-up buyung WHMCS Professional which I am paying $24.95 monthly and also recently subscribed to their Reseller Program. It's just many resellers in South Africa have opted for nulled WHMCS. So when I moved to another reseller in England they detected the issue when they migrated my files. So I wanna know if WHMCS released here are all safe.

medlionlion

Reaction score
DS Credits
7D$
Hi,
is the code soure crypted ? if so who can i dycrept the files to check if there is a backdoor or malware thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock