• Do you Play DayZ, World of Tanks or STO? Why not visit our Partner website The Good Stuff Clan and join the gaming goodness they have to offer, click here to join their discord

LSDeep

PHP V3Cube Uber Clone 2020

No permission to download

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
169,015D$
LSDeep submitted a new resource:

V3Cube Uber Clone - Best Selling Taxi App in the Market

White label uber clone script taxi booking app solution to start your own taxi business. Our uber clone script package includes customizable source code, free installation on native Android and iOS device. GrabTaxi clone topping features like taxi dispatch panel, handicap accessibility, gender based preference etc. Buy readymade Uber App Clone – CubeTaxiShark, the most advanced and optimized taxi app solution.

Uber Clone is a new, dynamic, technically advanced and the best on-demand taxi...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
169,015D$
Sir can you please share its demo link?
Is it nulled?or need active lisence for it?
sorry, i can't really. it's how i got it, it should be nulled (my understanding from my source guy).
he usually provides A1 stuff, but to verify and test would be up to you!

cheers, L

Reactions: pkonlinemart

pkonlinemart

Reaction score
DS Credits
172D$
I Am asking this because v3cube 2019 uber clone script is viral these days and that resource need valid lisence to setup script but we bypass that and than came to know that sql files are mission so that is why i asked you.
Meanwhile i donot have enough points to download it but when i have i definately download it and let you know with result also you are saying uber clone 2020 not 2019 so i suppose it may works.

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
169,015D$
I Am asking this because v3cube 2019 uber clone script is viral these days and that resource need valid lisence to setup script but we bypass that and than came to know that sql files are mission so that is why i asked you.
Meanwhile i donot have enough points to download it but when i have i definately download it and let you know with result also you are saying uber clone 2020 not 2019 so i suppose it may works.
i don't see what point's you would need to d/l!? you are full member, means you can d/l whatever you want with only restriction being number of files a day. my uploads are usually in no way restricted beyond being a 'full' member.
i am sorry i can't really give any guidance and advice to the files in question. i simply didn't use them myself yet and don't have the time to 'play around' with them at the moment.

cheers, L

pkonlinemart

Reaction score
DS Credits
172D$
Sir you donot get my point i just want to say that time i have just 4 points so as you know minimum 5 points required so i can download the resource.i just want to say this but i want to let you know that this resource also have mysql error.

Reactions: LSDeep

looplee

Reaction score
DS Credits
296D$
downloaded this and tried setting this up the php backend has alot of bugs and is broken needs to be debugged and fixed up inorder for it to work perfectly well without any issues and it does not work well on php 7.1 going up words to php 7.4 very many php files outdated with old code

looplee

Reaction score
DS Credits
296D$
looplee it is not working,i hired a deveolper and he says it has lot of bugs
i am a developer my self i am fixing it up and get it up and running but lots of workload to be done inorder for it to work perfectly and correctly u can send me a private message incase u are interested and i fix it up for you

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
169,015D$
i apologize if it has bugs and other issues as some of you mentioned. i just got it (at the time) and did a virus/ malware check on it before sharing. it seemed like an interesting (even if not for me) script in general plus support site looked professional enough. the pricing on their page is def in a range where you would expect a professional product!!!
anyway, i hope it is useful to some of you regardless of the posted issues!

cheers, L

looplee

Reaction score
DS Credits
296D$
looplee you done this free of cost?
i am more or less reprogramming the whole backend again right from the ground up will be doing it at a cost i need about 3 weeks to have it fully running and working perfectly on php 7.4 the whole code is out updated and old only works on php 5.4 which is no longer supported and is old fashioned once am done with redesigning and upgrading all class's of the backend will then push forward to the mobile applications they also need to be worked upon

looplee

Reaction score
DS Credits
296D$
looplee and Anonymous guys remember to keep it in the forum... even if you swap software! good for both of you, but share it at the same time with the community ;) - just a reminder.

cheers, L
True that well am short of funds had paid half the amount for the script but have run out of money if we can make a group collection it would be awesome we raise the balance and clear up for it and share it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock