• Do you Play DayZ, World of Tanks or STO? Why not visit our Partner website The Good Stuff Clan and join the gaming goodness they have to offer, click here to join their discord

Other Two small/minor suggestions for the forums (ad's & search bar)

reClauz

Reaction score
DS Credits
64D$
I tried searching for to see if anyone has mentioned these things, but did not quite get any accurate hits, but if it has already been suggested, apologies.

1) Watch or click ads to an alternative to getting post likes? Just an idea, it really depends on preference really. I wouldn't mind to clicking a few ads to be able to download something as a new user.

2) A search bar that is for searching only the forum/section you are in. I know you can press the advanced search and filter through to the specific section you want to search, but this way is just so much easier for the user and could promote more searching.

Let me know what you think.

Anonymous

Global Moderator
Reaction score
DS Credits
294D$
Thanks for feedback, we encourage idea here.
As for your 2nd idea, my personal preference and thought: if I am searching for something and someone posts it in a different section of the form I thought it would be in, I might never find it than. I would hate having to go back to the home screen everytime I'd want to do a general search over the whole form.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock