• Do you Play DayZ, World of Tanks or STO? Why not visit our Partner website The Good Stuff Clan and join the gaming goodness they have to offer, click here to join their discord

Question is Dropshipping still working in 2019?

is Dropshipping still working in 2019?

• Total voters

pickachu

Reaction score
DS Credits
470D$
Hello Guys,

Just wondering if Dropshipping still working out in 2019, i am planning to start a drop shipping site but a little bit of skeptical about it.

Anyone has live experience, if yes please share.

Reactions: leham

Sardwyn

Reaction score
DS Credits
429D$
Hello Guys,

Just wondering if Dropshipping still working out in 2019, i am planning to start a drop shipping site but a little bit of skeptical about it.

Anyone has live experience, if yes please share.
It works but only in a very nuanced sense being able to ride out latest trends etc. The traditional model just plain sucks and always has for all but a minority at the top of the pile. A good method however is that instagram influencer crap - figuring out what they pimping off alibaba etc and building competing sites.

Reactions: LSDeep

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
166,007D$
i run 2 DSB's myself and both generating a healthy amount of money. but they are for a very specific niche market and i am good friends with the shippers/ suppliers. i think that makes a huge difference. i tried a general dropshipping biz many years ago and it sucked at the time already.
i guess there is no easy yes or no answer. it depends on your market, the supplier(s) and the conditions for you as the 'middle man'/ broker.

cheers, L

whattheduck

Reaction score
DS Credits
300D$
yes it still very promising if you know how to operate, from researching niche, create platform, customer targeting, how to optimize fb/ig ads.
I'am owner general ds store and still have order until now

Alluregt

Reaction score
DS Credits
10D$
yes it still very promising if you know how to operate, from researching niche, create platform, customer targeting, how to optimize fb/ig ads.
I'am owner general ds store and still have order until now
How many years of experience do you have?

sparky94320

Reaction score
DS Credits
138D$
I think there is a lot of niche for whathever in all country/languages so;
I think it's up to you to analyse the market, if there is a lot of concurrency or not, especially for seo/sea or marketings optimizations.
If there is not in the niche you selected then go

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
166,007D$
How many years of experience do you have?
running one of them for nearly 25yrs now, the other for close to 14yrs. but as i said, both of them very specific niche markets and it cost me many years to build up the relations with the suppliers at this point and my customers as well. later came from them actually working with me, me teaching them in the first place.... it sure isn't an easy business to get into, starting this days possibly even less so.

cheers, L

neeiro2000

Reaction score
DS Credits
254D$
running one of them for nearly 25yrs now, the other for close to 14yrs. but as i said, both of them very specific niche markets and it cost me many years to build up the relations with the suppliers at this point and my customers as well. later came from them actually working with me, me teaching them in the first place.... it sure isn't an easy business to get into, starting this days possibly even less so.

cheers, L
I setup one up for a client for a while - he was bringing in quite a bit of money but started to get into trouble and stopped fufilling orders, ended up getting a prison sentence. Shame as it could have been a good business the amount of orders he was getting in.

DukeNukem

Global Moderator
Reaction score
DS Credits
89D$
the issue is now, that u can't use ebay now, as they will down rank your page.. i got a warning about it- so working on another way now to do drop shipping.. as my income is now limited due to covid 19 shit that going on here... now, i will post back on what u can do ...

update on ebay : Conclusion. So while you can dropship on eBay, you're better off building your own brand to dropship products. By listing products on eBay, you need to buy inventory from wholesalers, pay listing fees, and you risk getting kicked off the platform when policies change

leham

Reaction score
DS Credits
1D$
you are better off white labeling, check current trends in whatever broad market you are interested in.
if you see a lots of ads for a particular premium startup brand, copy them

DukeNukem

Global Moderator
Reaction score
DS Credits
89D$
well for white label not sure about.. I do know that its best to open ur own estore as well sell locally, or do a IT online like hosting or etc..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock