• Do you Play DayZ, World of Tanks or STO? Why not visit our Partner website The Good Stuff Clan and join the gaming goodness they have to offer, click here to join their discord

LSDeep

Resource Font Awesome Pro 5.15.1

No permission to download

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
166,007D$
Last edited:

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
166,007D$
how to download it?
same way it always used to be on SN as well, you need 5 posts and 2 likes first - sorry we like to make sure ppl are actually participating in the forums, not just coming to leech (not trying to say you do).
we lost the credit system on the way, but restricted downloads per day...

cheers, L

Reactions: netch7150

netch7150

Valued Member
Reaction score
DS Credits
1,095D$
same way it always used to be on SN as well, you need 5 posts and 2 likes first - sorry we like to make sure ppl are actually participating in the forums, not just coming to leech (not trying to say you do).
we lost the credit system on the way, but restricted downloads per day...

cheers, L
No, Man i am active member of SN and uploaded many scripts on SN and i will upload on it also. but i have asked because in attachment there is an image opening when click on view attachment. anyway i will upload fresh copy of Font Awesome Pro v5.10.2

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
166,007D$
No, Man i am active member of SN and uploaded many scripts on SN and i will upload on it also. but i have asked because in attachment there is an image opening when click on view attachment. anyway i will upload fresh copy of Font Awesome Pro v5.10.2
all the files are in resources now - forums are basically only surrounding discussion!
sorry got you wrong before.

cheers, L

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
166,007D$
LSDeep updated Font Awesome Pro v5.10.2 with a new update entry:

Font Awesome Pro

Font Awesome Pro is a new version of icon font and CSS tools. Font Awesome PRO offers you scalable vector icons that you can easily personalize - size, color, shadows, and everything you can do with CSS. In the new 5.4.1 version, 379 icons were added.
  • Added new music, audio-visual, computer, and western-themed icons, and more
  • Added new brand icons like umbraco, swift, orcid, mdb (and one more surprise)
  • Fixed and issues so SVG with JavaScript no longer duplicates the id...
Read the rest of this update entry...

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
166,007D$

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
166,007D$
LSDeep updated Font Awesome Pro with a new update entry:

Font Awesome Pro 5.13.0

Enhancements & Fixes
  • Added new icons related to COVID-19.
  • Added the ability to specify mask ID and title ID for SVG with JS which allows snapshot testing tools to get a predictable result when executing tests.
  • Explicitly set font-display to block which supresses warnings of font-display in tools like Lighthouse.
  • Corrected version 4 font face shim src attribute declaration that was warning...

LSDeep

Beach Bum
Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
166,007D$
LSDeep updated Font Awesome Pro with a new update entry:

Font Awesome Pro 5.15.1

• Added new icons related to COVID-19.
  • Added the ability to specify mask ID and title ID for SVG with JS which allows snapshot testing tools to get a predictable result when executing tests.
  • Explicitly set font-display to block which supresses warnings of font-display in tools like Lighthouse.
  • Corrected version 4 font face shim src attribute declaration that was warning of incorrect font file format.
  • Fixed...

Reactions: mr.saxe
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock