• Do you Play DayZ, World of Tanks or STO? Why not visit our Partner website The Good Stuff Clan and join the gaming goodness they have to offer, click here to join their discord

Question cPanel Nulled

DevilBoy.eXe

Reaction score
DS Credits
403D$
Hi DemonScripts!
I'm looking for cPanel nulled, i heared that it's impossible to make it nulled and i'm asking here for an exact answare.
Thanks!

Reactions: deltree

gisfreak

Valued Member
Reaction score
DS Credits
1,695D$
yeah it is possible i guess, i saw cpanel nulled floating around although almost all is old version
using cpanel nulled is risky, you may expose your whole server to the security vulnerability (by the bad nuller inserting malicious code or from the buggy cpanel itself and you can't get the recent update to patch the flaw, because you need to wait until the more recent nulled version is released)
better use free version panel like ISPConfig 3 (i use it) or just paid the cpanel license.

TeamDeepW

Reaction score
DS Credits
272D$
I have plesk nulled, i'm using nulled ;) for my webhosting and it's working fine, i have the next update... :=)

Tras86

Reaction score
DS Credits
335D$
Even if it would be nulled, do you really want it in your server. It probably has a backdoor.

deltree

Reaction score
DS Credits
231D$
I have never used CPanel. I have a dedicated server that does not include any panel, I use ISPConfig which is free.

But I would like to try CPanel (nulled, because it is very expensive)

deltree

Reaction score
DS Credits
231D$
using cpanel nulled is risky, you may expose your whole server to the security vulnerability
You're right, better to try VPS just for testing, and then eliminate

using cpanel nulled is risky, you may expose your whole server to the security vulnerability
better use free version panel like ISPConfig 3 (i use it) or just paid the cpanel license.
I also use ISPConfig 3, although I install my websites manually, without depending on any panel. What I use ISPConfig for is to configure the DNS records of my domains and to set up the email of my domains with all encryption and security measures. This is the only way that providers like google or hotmail do not reject your emails as a false positive for spam.

daveyboy

Reaction score
DS Credits
200D$
You'd be better just looking for a host that supports it for free - there is plenty of them!

• Love
Reactions: LSDeep

sberg89

Reaction score
DS Credits
20D$
yeahhh using nulled cpanel is a bad bad bad idea. Take the advice from my self, I run a bunch of web servers & used a nulled cpanel about 10 years ago & learned a very hard lesson, ISP was contacted by my webhost who terminated my account, the ISP issued a no service warning to my address & cpanel was demanding money from me to avoid a law suite all because some one incorrectly nulled. A good alternative I have used was direct admin there was a free version at one time & no need for nulling it, there is also a version of panel for centos called bread basket.

mikajaxxx

Reaction score
DS Credits
562D$
i have life time direct admin but for my new server maybe i go for nulled version! anyone knows about the directadmin nulled?
i saw 1.5 version but no nulled for 1.6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock