• Do you Play DayZ, World of Tanks or STO? Why not visit our Partner website The Good Stuff Clan and join the gaming goodness they have to offer, click here to join their discord

Question Admin approve required for new members post or not? 😏

ZeroCool22

Reaction score
DS Credits
406D$
I am in a dilemma, I am going to open a forum and my idea is that new members need to have 5 posts approved by an administrator before being promoted to the next group (verified) where they can post without having to be approved.

But I don't know if this could make some potential members leave when they see that their posts must be approved, my forum is based on unlocking content through credits that you get for participating in the forum (create topics and reply).

What do you think?

Last edited:

Anonymous

Site Administrator
Reaction score
DS Credits
6,871D$
Almost every forum you go to requires you to have 5 posts approved before you become a verifies member (unmoderated posts) or even before you are allowed to download an item.

Everyone does this to help weed out the spam bots/bad eggs that slip through the registration preventative measures.

Reactions: ZeroCool22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock