- Additional Requirements
- XenForo Resource Manager requires XenForo 2.1 or later.
XenForo Resource Manager 2.1.3 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo Resource Manager 2.1 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.
Some of the changes in XFRM 2.1.3 include:
- Prevent double escaping of resource prefixes in resource reports.
- Change visibility of overridden canBookmarkContent methods to match parent
- Prevent changing resource types if less than two valid resource types are available.
- When editing a resource, only attempt to validate and save tags if the tags have been edited.
- Automatically mark resource update alerts read correctly when viewing a resource.
The following public templates have had changes: