- Compatible with
- Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
Key features of WYSIWYG Web Builder:
• No need for knowledge of the HTML language
• Drag and drop objects anywhere in the HTML page, anywhere
• Customizable menus, toolbars, tabs, etc.
• Support for creating form fields
• Wizard for creating forms in four stages. Choose from a dozen forms the most suitable for you
• Rich text support: size, font, colors, links, etc.
• Support for ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio and other plug-ins
• Built-in editor for creating photo galleries with many functions
• Built-in editor for creating advertising banners
• Creating image maps (Image maps)
• Setting and editing scroll bars for your webpage in Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Creating navigation bars, navigation tabs, slide menus, etc.
• Support for ready-made templates. Over 100 ready-made templates are available!
• Insert special. characters
• Support for creating slide shows
• Importing existing HTML pages
• Built-in support for creating pop-up windows (Popups)
• Creating a drop-down navigation menu
• Search and replace text objects
• Graphic tools: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, color reproduction, etc. d.
• Graphic effects: black and white, negative, sepia, blur, sharpness, noise, etc.
• Drawing tools
• Creating RSS feeds
• Site map generator for Google
Simple and fast
• Visual website design (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required, just drag and drop objects onto the page.
• Output format HTML, HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support.
• HTML5 Audio / Video, YouTube, Flash.
• Slide show, photo gallery, replacement images, rollover text.
• Menus and many other navigation functions.
• Ease of creating forms using the built-in forms wizard, form tools, CAPTCHA validation.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI, accordion, tabs, animation, effects.
• PayPal e-commerce. Password protection of pages, registration, authorization, etc.
• Unique extensions (additions).
• Manage jQuery themes, the ability to create your own.
• Style manager, headers H1, H2, H3, etc.
• Master frames and main objects, use a common element on all pages of your site.
• Integrated content management system (CMS), with many plug-ins.
• Instant publication of the site, no need for third-party FTP programs.
• HTML5 document type (HTML5 optimized for output).
• HTML5 audio / video and YouTube. HTML5 form validation, new input type and parameters.
• CSS3 @ font-face - allows you to define font settings.
• CSS3 transparency, border radius, shadow.
• CSS3 gradients. Add interesting gradient effects using CSS3 (no image).
• CSS3 navigation menu.
• CSS3 photo gallery.
• CSS3 animations and transitions.
• Including support for 2D and 3D transformations
With the increasing popularity of browsing on mobile phones and tablets, responsive design becomes necessary to create websites that are optimized for the needs of these users. WYSIWYG Web Builder introduces a "responsive web design" that allows you to create HTML pages containing various layout options, each of which is optimized for the width of a particular device. Your site will dynamically respond to the visitor’s screen size and display the layout that is most suitable for their device.
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer for mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create mobile versions of pages without the need for external software. Mobile pages have a different set of tools and the creation of a mobile site is somewhat different from the creation of ordinary sites. jQuery Mobile is the basis for creating mobile web applications, works on all popular smartphones and tablets.