- Compatible XF Versions
Sends an email to your inactive members once a month showing most popular topics.
An email of the 25 most popular topics is sent to all members that have been inactive for over 60 days.
(Example of Inactive members email)
(Example of Options page)
- Members inactive for over 60 days and less than 365 days will receive an Inactive members email.
- Option to exclude forums.
- Option to vary the number of topics sent in the email.
- Option to send test email.
- All phrases start with inactivemembers_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-InactiveMembers-2.2.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/InactiveMembers directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Q: Are forum view permissions honored?
A: No. You have to use the Exclude forums in the Options if you want to exclude any forums from the emails sent.
Q: What is the selection criteria for selecting thread titles to include in the email?
A: The 25 most viewed threads from the past 30 days will be included in the email.
Q: When are the emails sent?
A: Once a month.
Q: Is "Receive news and update emails" honored?
Q: Are banned members excluded?
Q: Are discouraged members excluded?
Q: Are redirect threads excluded?
Q: Are emails sent to users who have "email invalid (bounced)" user state?
Q: How are thread topics chosen?
A: Threads are selected by most viewed. An additional sort on forum title can be set in the Options page.