- Compatible with
- Android 4.x, Android 5.x, Android 6.x, Android 7.x, Android 8.x, Android 9.x
How to null:
1. After downloading, unzip and go to these directories
app / srcs / main / java / com / scriptsbundle / adforest ..
2. Search for all .java files: enter .java in the Windows search bar,
open with notepad ++
3. Replace all entries com.scriptsbundle.com in the name of your package that you registered with firebase.
return to this directory - app / srcs / main / res ..
4. Search all .xml files and do the same
5. Go to the build.gradle file and replace the package name with your name.
6.Now go to app / srcs / main / java / com / scriptsbundle / adforest / utills and edit the urlcontroller.java file, indicate the name of your website, enter any purchase code and secret code that should match the one you entered on API plugin toolbars. Enter also the name of your application
7. Rename this folder according to your package name
app / src / main / java / com / scriptsbundle / adforest, for example, you used com.xy.bb
8. You replace scriptsbundle with xy and adforest with bb
rename adforet.iml to bb.iml
9. Disable your social logins on the WordPress plugin toolbar and import them into Android Studio.
Download the required version of the SDK and SD plugins, synchronize and run. Done!